Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Pad Mini Case

I am addicted to Pinterest and I am sure Grandma would have liked it too- well not the technology part  but the idea of it for sure.  So this year's goal is to make as many Pinterest projects as I can and post the results - good and bad!

I am so excited to have received an I Pad Mini over the holidays, so my first project is a case for it.  I cruised around Pinterest for ideas and then went to work.  I knew I wanted to use linen and found in my sewing room a linen tea towel that I bought at Value Village (my other addition).  Using back stitch I embroidered a labrynth on the towel for the front of the case. Labrynths are so interesting and calming and red is my favorite colour.   I used a nice red cotton for the lining. To make the case I made a smaller version of the Artsy Clutch from Amy Karol's Bend-the-Rules Sewing Book.

I am very happy with the results!  Here's to a year of fun projects, what are you making?















No comments:

Post a Comment