Sunday, January 12, 2014

Before and After Sewing Room


My sewing room is in the front porch of my house. Which is awesome most of the year and freezing cold in the winter. I sew in the kitchen from November - March. In the winter it becomes the catch all room and then every spring I clean it up so I can sew in there again. Summer of 2013 I finally organized it so it looks awesome and I can find everything - well most things if I am honest! I love it! Winter 2014 has been extremely cold and I can hardly wait to get out of the kitchen and back into my sewing room in March.

BEFORE



 
   The Rocking Chair sat in the corner of the kitchen in Westwood Cottage.  Altough difficult to see the table is a drop leaf table that Grandma and Grandpa refinished.  It sat in their porch covered in plants etc.
 
 
 
 


      
                   Gotta  love IKEA storage. The picnic baskets belonged to my Great Aunt - Alveretta Pansy (her real name) Grandma's Sister.

Hats that both of my Grandmothers wore, framed hankies, Grandma's jars full of buttons and old sewing baskets.
 
Hand crank Singer sewing machine and antique sewing basket.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment